Sunday 27 May 2012

3 Key Components To Help Your Journey Of Spiritual Leadership

The term spiritual leadership really means impacting other's from heart and in an intentional and conscious way. So, as you step into your role more consciously, I have identified 4 key components that are going to help you in moving through this journey in a more joyful, easy and peaceful way. These are keys that I use on my journey and I have knowledge of that they can be an integral component within the journey of other spiritual leaders as well. Trusted resources - it is essential for you to do your due diligence and studies trusted resources that inspire you, enlighten you and raise the bar of personal integrity as you evolve through this journey. Resources that release you peace of mind and let you to look like, yes, this is what I need right now and this feels like truth.



These resources appear in many forms, within books, radio shows, conferences, resource-based websites and magazines, and many more. You have knowledge of which shape you most resonate with so I invite you to decide what speaks to you. I like a mix of books, audio recordings, and conferences; this different satisfies my different learning styles. Positive Help Circle - this is essential for all of us at any time, and particularly helpful when we are stepping up and stepping out like a spiritual leader. I have yet to meet a spiritual leader that did not hold a solid circle of support.



Again, this involves conducting a bit of studies and finding help that matches your personality. You can locate this kind of help in personal friendships, topic-related groups ie. Spiritual development groups, masterminds, online groups within groups related to your interests on Facebook, for example, colleagues, and many more. For me, I enJOY the different categories of close friends, masterminds, and close colleagues due to the fact that I like intense one-on-one time with like minds and I also like the life that it created in a group. You likely have knowledge of that you own personal preferences as well.



Mentorship - just as I have yet to meet a spiritual leader that did not hold a solid circle of support, I have also not met a leader who did not have at fewest one active mentor through each phase of their journey. This should be someone that you follow who only serves the masses through talks, books, and media, or it should be someone that you work many more closely with like a teacher, leader of a spiritual group, higher position executive, and so on. To be honest, from what I've seen and experienced, the more expansive you grow to in your spiritual leadership journey, the more useful a close personal mentor is to have by your side and I have knowledge of this is true for my colleagues who are spiritual leaders. In order to retrieve a personal mentor that can really help where you can be at and where you decide to be this is important, you first need to grow to clean about what you need, and what style of mentor is going to be the greatest fit for you and where you can be headed not where you are. At any provided time, I have 3-4 personal mentors that I work with on different regions of my development and I cannot imagine possessing it any other way.



The sacred space that is created to grow, expand, and lead from a larger platform is unparalleled and I like witnessing my own transformation and then sharing that with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment