Monday 2 July 2012

Go For A Journey

I decided to resign to make my dream return true. I hold a dream when I was young. I wanted to venture around the earth with my camera. It was my 11th special day gift. I was so happy to obtain it from my father.



Now the camera was too old to leave to journey with me. And I should not quit my family to venture around the world. I just need to hold an extended journey to discover what I need. These years I was busing in hunting a job and working hard to earn more prizes. But I was unhappy with my work.



I was too busy to do what I like. I had no time to play with my friends. I had no time to watch a movie. I even had no time to sleep an entire day. I nearly lost my dream to venture around the world.



I even should not do not forget how long I did not make a photo for myself. It was the time to make a change. I wanted some new air. I wanted to leave out to discover what I need. I was not satisfied regarding the lifestyle I lived within the past years.



I was a slave regarding the work. I was not me when sitting within the office. I wanted to ponder about what I really want. I picked up my old camera and located that it was too old to leave with me. I was so familiar with it within the past years.



It was the final present from my father. Subsequent to my parents divorced, I not ever got a present from them. My mother left home on one Monday morning. She not ever came back. My father was drunk in those days.



I did not have knowledge of what to do. I cried on the top regarding the hill alone. I became sad in those years. I did not smile in those years. I refused to talk with others.



I only played with my toy and little camera. I created hundreds of photos those years. But I did not develop one due to the fact that I thought none of them was the one I wanted. I studied hard to forget the bad memories. My farther and I not ever talked about my mother from then on.



We tried to live normally as usual. But we not ever talked regarding the dreams like before. And we not ever went a journey from then on. Recently, I located the work was not I wanted. I was tired regarding the life.



I can not stand it any more. I wanted to make some changes for myself. I wanted to be myself. I talked with my farther regarding the journey. He was so happy that I should make a decision to be myself.



He held me in his powerful arms. It had been ten years that we embraced with each other. It had been ten years we laughed together. We talked very many about where I should leave for a journey. He suggested me leave to Paris for a journey.



I preferred to leave to Tibet China to pure my mind. I heard that the palace is full of mystery. My friend told me that every one should get rid of their worries and hates when visiting the place. And she spoke about that you can be a completely new person subsequent to visiting it. But my farther suggested I leave there next time since the winter is coming.



He thought I was not tough enough to see there in winter. It was very dangerous to wait on the plateau when got a cold. I always got a cold within the cold winter. So we had to discover another location to begin my journey. Finally, I chose Australia to leave for my journey.



My farter bought a camera on for me like a gift. He wanted me to record the new start. He wanted to hold the tasty memories for me. I knew he loved me as ten years before. Most of us need begin an special life.



Just be you and like the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment